View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008   #125
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooston Texan View Post
I (the biggest Schaub homer on this board) agree that we paid too much for Matt.
I disagree... to a point.

We got a QB who was ready to start from day one. No way you're going to get that, in the second round, or the first round for that matter.

I criticize the deal, because I think we already had a QB that could have started for us from day one, and done just as well.

I understand some people think Sage could never get us to the Super Bowl, no knock on Matt, but I don't think our chances have greatly increased when we added him to the roster.