View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008   #52
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RB's - who'll fall within reach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Bro it is all good. Once ya get home and if you ever get Texas-side (not state side) I wil buy you all the pints and fags [smokes for the uninformed] you want and a sports illustrated (swimsuit edition). Yes a lot had a good laugh at your post but once you settle in you will understand the comedy in it.

Oh and to let you know we kid cause we care and if you ever see a pic of overalls and all his military patches you will know just what I am saying. If you got an extra patch I am sure he would be proud to display it like he does all the others for the rpoud men and women who serve. My old man, brothers and brother-n-law all served. If you got any questions just ask and while we kid we will answer.

Overalls agrees with this post. While he is talking or rather typing in the 3rd person, he whould be very honored to add one of your unit patches to the ones he now proudly displays. I myself have spent time in the desert back when GW 1 was in control. Although with my current body shape it would be hard to believe.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote