View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008   #50
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42947 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RB's - who'll fall within reach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl-brit View Post
Correct on all counts! And thanks for the link, mate.

Actually not home yet, posted from a skanky hotel en route!

Oh, and for those who chose to be sarky or score chuckle-points - **** off and Bollocks, you stay-at-home-mincers.

Ahem.

Returning-Warrior's-indignation aside, I do now feel like a bit of a twonk.......it's draft in April, pre-season in August, yes?

Oh dear, oh dear. This would be funny if it weren't so sad. In my (admittedly feeble) defence, none of the Taliban I've slotted on this tour were carrying Sports Illustrated.

It's actually a little scary - with one 20 min phonecall a week and 2 patrols a day, much of life elsewhere just sort of....fades.

Time to google this new RB of ours.....who'd best not suck.
What, they don't have internet in the desert? Getting shot at is no excuse for not keeping up with the Texans.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote