View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008   #19
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans statistical finish: Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
hmm.... Well I said above average so somewhere in the 10-15 range. But honestly it hard to say. Is Reeves better than advertised? If either Reeves or Molden steps up... we could do better... But honestly I think we'll make some mistakes in the secondary.

Rather than taking a random stab at it and picking a number from a hat... I'll just say above average.

Mike
Well, Reeves is better than VHutchins. He's a more gifted athlete and has been more productive. I'm not sure why Reeves has such a bad rap. He was pretty good for Dallas last year. I hate Dallas and when Newman went down injured early, I thought they were in a lot of trouble. Reeves held down the position very well, I thought.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote