View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008   #12
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans statistical finish: Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLIS View Post
@ TRJ
That's a great discussion topic. Here's a little factoid I dug up at NFL.com...

If the Texans have any chance of breaking the top ten in total defense, the interception total is going to have to higher. Until they prove that they can do that, their total team defense is going to suffer.

I really want to revist this topic about six games into the season. Great post TRJ.
not just INTs but total turnover ratio.
I love that Kubiak & co. preached that all thru OTAs.

We've got some improving youngsters and some tantilizing new pieces to the defense. I want to see how they jell together and, just as importantly, how Richard Smith puts them to use.

I'll give you a predict after T/C ...for what its worth
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote