View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008   #7
pappy
Veteran

Rep Power: 3248 pappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans statistical finish: Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
We'll be an above average defense who is susceptible to the pass. I think we're going to see a lot of slants run on us this year. 3 wr sets are going to give us severe problems. When we play teams with young QB's however, and those that struggle to protect the QB, we will see a glimpse into the future.

Mike
I do think you maybe correct about the method the texans are attacked but the result will depend some on who we play and how they play . If Adibi is going to be the choice for a lb spot we will cover a lot better than you purpose especially if you put bentley on the opposite side . If we have molden as a nickel corner and bennett with reese we could be good there to , the only downer are the safety players . The expectations of a good to great defense if they can stay healthy are reasonable but a bunch depends on the offense getting it going and not having the defense play the whole game all year . I am going with a fifth place finish .
pappy is offline   Reply With Quote