View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008   #28
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM

A couple of thoughts:

1) I really didn't expect much from this feature - they really can't tell us anything we don't know - although I was curious about their focus and how the story would be portrayed/communicated for the benefit of NFL fans across the rest of the country.

2) Some of the reaction here and on other boards reminds me of a couple of other eras in Houston NFL history when after several years of crap teams, fans became excited just to hear the national media (any national media) talk about our team in a positive and meaningful way. Let's just hope the win trend continues upward, in which case these little vignettes will become even more of an afterthought for Texans fans.

Last edited by aj.; 06-16-2008 at 08:36 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote