View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008   #22
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RB's - who'll fall within reach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
RB? We don't need a running back, we got Stacey Mack. Personally, I think we are going to take David Carr #1 overall in the upcoming draft. He should have a long and prosperous career in Houston. I just can't wait to wear my Boselli jersey. He is going to be great for us. Casserley is God.
David Carr? No way. Your crazy if you think we will pass up on a guy like Julius Peppers. He is a once in a life time player that can anchor our defense for years to come.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote