View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008   #17
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RB's - who'll fall within reach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl-brit View Post
I'm playing catch-up here, mates! - Who do we like and who'll still be around for us to grab?

Further research will ensue upon receipt of the collective's sage advice!

nfl-brit, welcome back to the land of the living! I hope you and your outfit were successful in your endeavors, whatever they were.

Now back to the Draft. It was held in April, and as far as RB's, we selected Steve Slaton in the 3rd round. He's not the RB I had hoped they would've picked, but I'm willing to let it all play out on the field. Anyway, you can go to NFL.com to see the rest of our picks. Overall, I think we had a good Draft, but time will tell. JMHO!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote