View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008   #11
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RB's - who'll fall within reach?

Based on this post in another thread, I am going to make some assumptions. I normally do not like to make assumptions (you know what they say), but in this case I think some may be warrented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl-brit View Post
Hey there, mates!

Back from dusty-nasty-foreign-land and checking in!

What's cracking - what did I miss?
Assumption 1) Maybe he had a tour of duty in Iraq or some equally unpleasant place.

Assumption 2) the tour was with a British unit, so NFL news was not common

Assumption 3) Given the time diff, several alcoholic beverages have been consumed.

So if you add up all the assumptions, you come up with a Brit Special Services guy just back from a hazardous tour of duty, who is doing a little celebrating. So given all of this, I choose to be nice and give him a link to the draft.

2008 NFL Draft