View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008   #98
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I saw all I needed to see, in Matt Schaub, last year.

I liked the first two games...and the rest after that was very telling. He got weaker and less effective with every game. And has nothing to do with the injuries. The injuries, to me, just COMPOUND the troubles he has.

And you disagreeing with me does not mean that you're right and I'm wrong.
GP -

Let's assume that the Texans as an organization were 100% in agreement with you, and were convinced after last year that neither Schaub or Rosenfels were the answer. They hire you as GM, based on the concept of getting that can't miss QB. Given the ability to make trades, sign FA's and make draft selections, where would we be right now in terms of our 100% Franchise type no-miss QB?

And as long as we're revising history, let's say they brought you in prior to the Schaub trade (because you knew he wouldn't be the guy). Where would we be right now under that scenario?
ChampionTexan is offline   Reply With Quote