View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008   #94
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 103999 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I saw all I needed to see, in Matt Schaub, last year.

I liked the first two games...and the rest after that was very telling. He got weaker and less effective with every game. And has nothing to do with the injuries. The injuries, to me, just COMPOUND the troubles he has.

And you disagreeing with me does not mean that you're right and I'm wrong.
No but you disagreeing with me means that you're wrong and i'm right.... j/k

I don't think we knew what we saw last year. I've said before, there was plenty to like and plenty to not like. This year we'll know a lot more. The way this team is shaping up, if Schaub was what we brought him in to be... we've got an outside shot at the playoffs. If he's not.... this could be a rough year.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote