View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008   #89
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Well my best guess is If Minnie- soooda offered up the second instead of a third all of this would be moot right now. 'Cause no matter how talented Sage is being projected by some on this thread, Rick Smith would of pulled the trigger on that deal quicker than Ced Benson can find trouble on a boat. One of the young guns on the roster comes 'round this season Color Sage *gone*.
Without a doubt, if one of the young'uns show something, then Sage won't be a Texan next year. IF we can get a player and a future draft pick.... Sage will be gone this year.

Doesn't mean that Schaub is the better QB.

What we've seen so far, is a system that both QBs can be productive in.

IMHO, I think Sage thinks better on his feet. When a play is broken, I'd much rather have Sage in the game, than Schaub.

Matt is Younger....... not by much really, but that along with what we gave up to get him, and what we are paying him, he's the man.

I've got nothing against Matt, & I'm hoping and routing for him to make big strides, and be the leader everyone talks about him being. But I wouldn't have given up two #2s & the boatload of Cash we gave him, when we had Sage.

But that's just me.