View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008   #88
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think Schaub is eventually going to get injured again, and I think it's a repeat of last year. And then we're really going to see people vehemently demanding that we get a franchise QB from the draft or via trade--Not a project guy, not a "possible" starter, etc.

I am just guessing that, after this season, fans will stop begging for us to build our OL...and we're going to see a charge led for a 100% franchise-type, no-miss QB however we would be able to get one.

We're getting enough depth at other positions that we can afford to gamble on a high-profile QB.
There is no such thing.
P.Manning didn't even make it past the Chargers
Brady failed in the Super Bowl
Roethelisberger? He got beat by last year's Jag backup.
Up until he won in the playoffs last season, Eli was on the "hot seat" in NY.

And, if this ficticious "no-miss QB" actually existed, how much would we give up to get him??
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote