View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008   #87
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think Schaub is eventually going to get injured again, and I think it's a repeat of last year. And then we're really going to see people vehemently demanding that we get a franchise QB from the draft or via trade--Not a project guy, not a "possible" starter, etc.

I am just guessing that, after this season, fans will stop begging for us to build our OL...and we're going to see a charge led for a 100% franchise-type, no-miss QB however we would be able to get one.

We're getting enough depth at other positions that we can afford to gamble on a high-profile QB.

yeah its that easy.. needless to say, i disagree with you and will almost garuntee we wont be looking at qbs next year..

learn the lessons from mario and give schaub time to prove himself before you throw him out with the wash
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote