View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008   #85
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I think there are many things wrong with that. You can't just say they're equals because you want them to be ! One of them is the better QB! To say they're equal just sounds like someone who's been to way too many new-age parenting classes, and just doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Even if the people in charge of the decision ultimately think it's Sage, you play your best players!

Should we give Andre Davis more playing time in order to keep AJ hungry? Think the Pats ought to get Cassel in the game more to make sure Brady doesn't rest on his laurels?

One of these guys is better (Schaub), determine which one (Schaub), and then let whoever that is (Schaub) be your QB.
SING IT BROTHA!!!!!

wow... in today's era of "just try really really hard..." its refreshing to hear someone say they want the best man to win. Rep headed your way (I think its the second or 3rd time I've ever done it)

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote