View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008   #83
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Are we talking about Sage or Schaub???????????? You may not be interpretting the question the way some of us are...........however, despite the difference, we could very well come up with the same answer, couldn't we?
I was responding to the proposition put forth by FILO Girl that we split time between the QB's. In that response, I purposely didn't mention who I thought was better since it wasn't relevant to FG's point.
ChampionTexan is offline   Reply With Quote