View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008   #74
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 65936 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
I would think that it should not be a set starter. Both will have to vie for the coveted position all year, keeping both of them hungry and on the competitive edge. Dunno if that is a viable option, but sounds smart to me.
I like Sage, I want to keep Sage happy. I need to see more of Schaub to convince myself he is not fragile...so this line of thought works for me.

Rip away...

Why would you voluntarily play your second best QB for significant amounts of time?
ChampionTexan is offline   Reply With Quote