View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008   #71
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet that Kubiak has Schaub starting and Sage backing up. I trust Kubiak enough with the QB's to make that decision and I'm fine with it.

If he ended up naming Sage Rosenfels as the starter for the Texans, I'd be shocked, but I wouldn't think that it was the worst decision in the world unless we started stringing together losses due to bad QB play. One thing for Kubiak, I don't think he's going to hang his hat on a terrible QB for more than 1 season. Luckily for us, we don't have a terrible QB at the 1 or the 2.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote