View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008   #68
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 91628 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
The Texans ranked 6th in the NFL in red zone efficiency according to these ProFootball Weekly stats.

link

Now how that breaks down for each QB, I don't know. If anyone does, please show a link.

Goodness knows what we could have done with a legit running attack. ...or fewer turnovers.
I'll get you the link monday when I'm back at work. It was based just on completion percentage in the red zone. Since QB rating in the red zone is pretty much useless because it takes into account yards yards/reception it often becomes skewed very quickly.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote