View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008   #58
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Well I'd say the fact that he ranked 20th in completion % inside the RZ is pretty bad. Coincidently (and surprising to me) Sage finished 1st in the NFL. Other guys who were close to Schaub, McCown, VY,Pennington,Boller.

The other thing I would point out, is the fact that Schaub had 3 bad games in the red zone. You are correct. But that's out of only 11 games. And really he only played a significant ammount of time in 9 of them. If I replace abysmal with poor, or questionable or sub-elite does that sound better?

No doubt it was a failure as a team. And having AJ not there didn't help. But it was what it was. Like I said, I think he'll get it straightened out. But as of now I'll start using the word suspect.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote