View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008   #52
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 111406 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLIS View Post
Not a problem. Let's just put it this way - it was at that point I thought Sage was the better option than Carr. You can continue hating on Sage all you want, it won't hurt my feelings, however, I don't think a team with Sage at the helm is an automatic bottom feeder. On a team with a good defense and running game, I think Sage is capable enough to lead a contender.
Au contrair. The best backup is the one who is trying to prove he's a starter. I think he's a GREAT backup. I think he can fill in for a game or two and do a very good job. I just don't like him long term. I don't think however that he could LEAD a contenter. He might be able to go along for the ride with a top notch defense and an excellent running game. But that's the difference between a game manager and a game maker.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote