View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008   #46
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 93773 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLIS View Post
Yeah but, I was responding to Mike's/Carr Bomb's responses to my original post - which was about the 06 game. My contention was: that game in 06 was the first time I thought that Sage could be a starting quarterback in this league. Not to say that I'd rather have Rosenfels over Schaub, but I think the dude has the chops to be a starting QB, in the right system.
My mistake. I saw Sage, and Texans and didn't see the year. Then again if that's the first time you thought he could be a successful start in this league, hopefully it was followed shortly afterwards with a smack of reality.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote