View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008   #39
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLIS View Post
Not quite sure I understand your question. From what I remember, Carr's three turnovers gave a then terrible Titan's team all the momentum they needed. Sage threw that pick to Pac Man (making it rain all over Sage's parade). Take away that one costly mistake, and I think Sage goes on to win the game.

Yeah - that's right. I forgot about that and all the conspiracy theories that followed. In my defense, I've tried to suppress the memories of the D.C. era - it makes my fandom a lot less burdensome.
Carr wasn't in that game.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote