View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008   #33
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

I think Sage is good. However, I still don't know how he plays if the opponent gets to prepare for him on a weekly basis.

I do know that our starting QB is going to have to be real sharp this year, and he most likely is practicing that way because Sage is expressing how badly he wants to start. More comp the better IMO.

If the starting QB can't perform under that pressure than we know Sage is our guy.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote