View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008   #14
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
wth? Who would? If they knew they had the ability to be a capable starter in the league, and shown it the past season, of course they wouldn't be satisfy going back to being #2 the next season. Not to mention there's teams out there that wanted him and is in need of a starting QB. Like the article said, he feels like he's entering his prime and he still stuck as #2 QB to his team. I don't know about youl guys but I feel bad for him, but then again its only for one more season.
TTP I think you need to use this.....

I'm glad he has the competitive fire and I'm glad this wasn't in the light of "I want to start, trade me now".

Sage can run this offense well, I think he proved this, but I think he makes too many mistakes and that Schaub's ceiling is higher.
kiwitexansfan is online now   Reply With Quote