View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008   #11
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I'm shocked, shocked...that Sage isn't satisfied at being our number two for perpetuity.
wth? Who would? If they knew they had the ability to be a capable starter in the league, and shown it the past season, of course they wouldn't be satisfy going back to being #2 the next season. Not to mention there's teams out there that wanted him and is in need of a starting QB. Like the article said, he feels like he's entering his prime and he still stuck as #2 QB to his team. I don't know about youl guys but I feel bad for him, but then again its only for one more season.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote