Thread: DeMeco Chat
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008   #16
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeMeco Chat

Quote:
DeMeco_Ryans: Our running game is looking a lot better. You can tell by the changes Coach Gibbs has made to our running game. All of our guys are picking it up well. Chris Brown is looking the best. You can tell he is more familiar with the scheme.
I think Chris Brown will be our leading rusher. I liked him with the pre-Vince Young Titans.

Quote:
DeMeco_Ryans: The Pro Bowl was a great experience. I look forward to going again but not alone. I'm looking forward to seeing Mario Andre Johnson, Chris Brown, Matt Schaubu, Dunta Robinson and Amobi Okoye and more go to Hawaii with me.
Pro Bowl, though? I think he meant Kris Brown.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote