View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008   #27
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season Tickets And PSLs

LOL....still fightin' him. I think this fool swallowed the hook.

THANKS FOR YOUR COPORATION IF I HAVE SEND THE CHECK IS GOING TO GET TO U ON 2 DAY.....WHEN HE GET TO U PLZ MAIL ME BACK.....WILLIAMS

Hello ,
Compliments and a top of the day to you over there, Sorry for the late communication, just wanted to let you know that the payment has been sent out to your given address,so it'll definately deliver by friday morning as early as 8:30am to 11:00am in the morning...as soon as the check get to u i want u to mail me back.....

williams
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote