Thread: DeMeco Chat
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008   #4
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeMeco Chat

Yeah, very much so. I asked a question about the whole perceived lack of nastiness on the Texans defense, but he didn't answer/moderator didn't forward it to him.

But as to the subject of your original post - I love that DeMeco singled out that fact about disguising their blocks. Shake's question didn't call for him to specifically reference how well they were doing that, so for a pro-bowl MLB talent like DeMeco to mention that specific detail unsolicited really makes me think Gibbs is making big early strides. He could have easily said "yeah, they look great, much better than last year, blah blah blah" but that clearly is something that has impressed him.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote