View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008   #88
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
John McClain said Spencer's injury was equal to jumping out of a five story window and trying to land on your feet ... eeek .

I wish Cloak and Dagger was here to give an opinion . Mine is that it's just to risky now and it'll be to risky next year and so on .
As everyone else, I have hoped throughout his ordeal, Spencer would prevail. However, from the very first when I shared my thoughts on his injury, I tried to make it clear that his was a devastating one. For a smaller man, a return to normal gait could be considered a small miracle. For a man of Spencer's size, to be expected to return as a "gladiator" would be stretching even the miracle concept...........one that I'll be clinging to until the Texans have finally determined similar odds.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote