View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008   #87
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
He's not ready after 22 months, but you're going to see if he's ready in another 6 weeks???

Just cut him already. This is nothing but a song and dance.
So what if it is a song and dance? They are trying to do the right thing for a player who got a major injury in the line of duty. Like Rick Smith said “Well, and that’s it: You’d like to say it’s business, but I don’t think you ever make a purely business decision. And so you see a kid working hard the way he has worked and you want to give him every opportunity..." But you would not think twice and cut him without doing everything the young man recover. What a great big heart you have. Things like this I think go over well with veterans and other FA who are looking to possibly sign with the Texans.