View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008   #75
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18944 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
driving over a squirrel that darts in front of you while you're doing 30 mph is a bit different than running up the back of a 330 guy who's trying to help you and was there - in front of you - the whole time.
I haven't played football since middle school, but I remember one of the first lessons I was taught at fullback was to run over anyone who was in front of me, even if it was one of my own guys. Coach said that if my blockers weren't getting enough push to make a lane for me, maybe getting run over by their own player would be enough motivation to do it next time.

I don't see how the blame lays on Dayne for that one.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote