View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008   #62
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

If he's truly healed then he should be pushed at T/C.
If he's "healed" but won't really ever be as strong as before, then perhaps we should settle with him and let him find another team to play with.

The question in my mind is, if he's not 100% of what he was - or what we thought he was: Is 80-90% of the Spencer we remember better than 100% of the other young guys, Butler/Frye/Eslinger/Fenton/Stevenson/White/etc.

I like Spencer and I hope he makes it back but not at the expense of the team's overall strength
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote