View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008   #57
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 68788 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
i'm suggesting we IR him now. that way he doesn't take up a roster spot especially not going into TC when we've got all these unproven guys that are healthy. I don't want to keep him for another year on IR if he's gonna take up a roster spot during TC. I'm saying if we IR him now we can continue the "experiment" one more year. what's the harm in that? other than we're left to discuss his potential for another whole year.
The guy needs to play this year. He needs to either make a team or a practice squad. It would be unfair to him to stash him away on IR again and that extra year of no football would probably seal is fate.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote