View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008   #47
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
honestly with his potential (based soley on what kubiak has said about his ability in the past...
The question is, does Spencer carry the same amount of potential post- injury? Pre-injury, he was a potential starting LT in the NFL. Post-injury, he may be a bad fit as a ZBS Guard. Really, we're not talking about the same player. And frankly, it doesn't seem as if Spencer has been in the best shape possible during the rehab process.

I don't know what the difference between an injury settlement and a full year's salary would be. I doubt that would be enough to become a determining factor in the decision. I think it boils down to whether the Texans see Spencer as someone who can contribute in the future.