View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008   #46
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21314 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

i understand that he's been IR'd for two years but i'm saying what's the harm in another year? honestly with his potential (based soley on what kubiak has said about his ability in the past i'm assuming he is someone that the coaching staff would want on their roster or else they wouldn't be rehabing him i'm guessing.) why not one more season and see if he comes out on the positive side. it'd be a shame but what's the harm?
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote