View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008   #44
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21314 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

so if he's IR'd does that count against any part of our roster? it doesn't does it? as far as i'm concerned with as much depth as we would appear to have on the OL i'd be perfectly fine with IRing him again for a whole other year. what's the harm? he's young. even if he comes back as depth but can play well for 10 years or hell even 5 then it is worth the wait. i'd rather see us keep someone with potential and drag it along just in case. so long as it's not hurting us by taking up a roster spot from someone who is healthy that may be a project as well.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote