View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008   #39
Lucky

Rep Power: 100513 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
They strung us along with Tony Boselli. They strung us along with Domanick Davis. They strung us along with Charles Spencer. And they are going to string us along with Dunta Robinson.
I agree to a varying extent on your comments regarding Boselli, Davis, and Spencer. Though I think these players share in the blame. However, Robinson is well ahead of schedule in his rehab, according to everything I've heard. In fact, the Texans have tried to downplay how quickly Dunta might return. I can't lump Robinson's injury in with the rest.

Other than Lance Zierlein, you don't get a lot of honest opinion and inside information out of the Chronic. He's what Lance said in his blog on Thursday, 6/6, in response to a post on Spencer.

Quote:
He's too big for what they want at guard and his recovery status is still a concern. Don't be surprised if you see an injury settlement at some time.
I won't be surprised.