View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008   #30
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

I don't think our organization is what yall saying about not telling the truth.

Boselli was with diifferent FO and with Dominick, Kubiak came in Texans organization after his injury. So, Kubiak did not know what to expect from Dominick. By looking at from his past performance, he could been an asset to his team. However, turned out to be Dominick's injury was too severe and you know the rest of the story. To me, for Spencer, Kubiak gave him a chance to return if there is a chance even a slim chance. Because, Kubiak drafted him and he was so promising to become our future LT. Even with seemgly severy injury situation, some are able to come back and some are not. Simple as that.

I wish the best to Spencer as I was so high on him.(There's still hope in me that Spencer puts on TEXANS uni in this coming season)

Go Texans!!

Last edited by SAMURAITEXAN; 06-08-2008 at 07:17 AM.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote