View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008   #29
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82056 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

I never thought Spencer would make it back. I would have been shocked to the core if he ever made it back on the field. His injury was just too severe. The biggest issue I have with this organization, still, is it's unwillingness to level with us about players who they really know that have career-ending injuries.

They strung us along with Tony Boselli. They strung us along with Domanick Davis. They strung us along with Charles Spencer. And they are going to string us along with Dunta Robinson.

Just fricken pisses me off.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote