View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008   #25
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173001 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I have a very strong belief from the "feel" of this article and the very widely known Texans pattern of never telling anyone the truth about any injury regardless of it's severity (a pattern that continues through a coaching and GM change I might add) that we will never see Charles Spencer on the field again. There's just something about the way all of this was written that says loudly "Everyone knows this man is done except for him and all of you..." This feels like Tony Boselli. This feels a little bit like Domanick Davis.

If Charles Spencer even makes it to training camp the Texans will be talking about what a great effort he put forth to get back to where he is and what a shame it is that his career was ended so early. They'll wish him the best and that'll be it.
Knowing that plus this latest example has me wondering what is really going on with DRob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote