View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008   #17
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
dale, you're going with me to a cubs astros game the night before our home opener. we're gonna spoon at the hotel after. imagine waking up at 8 am to tailgate!!!!!!

by the way... how many players are we allowed to have on the practice squad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Everything sounds good about that scenario except the baseball game... That being said, you're on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
T.M.I.!!!
Oh shit that is F'n hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Obsiwan you would have to know Barrett and Dale. Hey Barrett, you fat ass, just do not break any chaairs at the hotel.