View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008   #12
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 31584 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
He's not forbidden to take reps with the team unless he's officially put on IR or the PUP list is he?

I think that's the $64 question for Smith/Gibbs: Which of these guys has more upside?
You can only be put on the PUP list if you haven't participated at all during training camp.

The IR is different. I guess that is a possibility, though he wouldn't be able to practice with the team while he's on the IR, I don't think.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote