View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008   #11
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 112650 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans nearing decision on Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The practice squad isn't set until just prior to the start of the season. In the mean time, Spencer will be not practicing with the team. With zero reps over the past 2 years, I have to question how much value Spencer would have on the practice squad and if he would even be ready to contribute during the season. I think that spot would be better served by a healthy player who has had the reps and would be ready to step in as a reserve. Like a Frye, Eslinger, or Fenton.
He's not forbidden to take reps with the team unless he's officially put on IR or the PUP list is he?

I think that's the $64 question for Smith/Gibbs: Which of these guys has more upside?