Thread: FFl Stragety...
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008   #13
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FFl Stragety...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
guys, thanks for your replies...... I'm taking it all in, still trying to figure out what I will do.

I've often understood QBs to not be valued as much as RBs. I just don't understand why.

In my league, QBs, score more than any other position. Brady & Romo almost doubled any RB & WR.

The team that won it all last year:
Tom Brady
Ryan Grant
Adrian Peterson
Plaxico Buress
Donal Driver
***Kris Brown**
Jacksonville Def

Look where Brady and Romo were drafted though. In my money league I took Brady at pick 30 and Romo went 74.

In my work league I took Brady at 24 and I took Romo as my backup at 97.

I have thought about taking Brady in the top three but I can't help but remember Manning in '05. At this point I am probably going to take LT, AP, Addai, respectively. After that I would start to think about Brady.

But I could be wrong on this and Brady might have a better year than he did last year. After all, that was his first year to build chemistry with Moss and Welker. I wouldn't say that Brady would be a bad first pick but I would take an RB.
dc_txtech is online now   Reply With Quote