Thread: FFl Stragety...
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008   #9
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FFl Stragety...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's were I'm at. I'm not seeing the logic of going RB, RB, when I've got the top spot, & I'm guaranteed the top QB in the league.

I'm still open for discussion, so please don't think I've made up my mind but having a QB Like Brady last year, and I've basically got an extra Tier 1 player on the field.

Now I wouldn't necessarily grab Brady. But Brees & Romo both scored over 500 points in our league, and Manning & Carson Palmer could definitely fit in that group, depending on injuries and what not.

I also know that the chances of me picking the right QB, are slim. But I missed on both my Running back picks last year....... Frank Gore(I took him over Addai, Ronnie Brown, & Suan Alexander) & Willis McGahee.
If you take a QB #1 it would almost have to be Brady. Manning MAYBE, but I'd just rather go with Brady because him and Moss will be together again this year.

I think the fact that you can start 3 RB's is what is kind of skewing this whole thing. If you pick the right 3 RB combination you'd probably smoke the entire league, especially if you got lucky with the QB you picked up, if he has a good year. Think about a 3RB tandem last year that went like this:

LdT
Parker
Peterson

That's really all I have to go on for the "Pick an RB first" side of the argument, because as last year showed, RB in the first is anything but a sure thing.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote