Thread: FFl Stragety...
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: FFl Stragety...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I'll throw a contrarian opinion in the mix.

Look at the #1 QB's points - 670. Look at the #1 RB's point - 317, and look at the #1 WR's points - 326. If you get the right QB, you've more points than the point total of the top two RB's, or the top two WR's combined.
That's were I'm at. I'm not seeing the logic of going RB, RB, when I've got the top spot, & I'm guaranteed the top QB in the league.

I'm still open for discussion, so please don't think I've made up my mind but having a QB Like Brady last year, and I've basically got an extra Tier 1 player on the field.

Now I wouldn't necessarily grab Brady. But Brees & Romo both scored over 500 points in our league, and Manning & Carson Palmer could definitely fit in that group, depending on injuries and what not.

I also know that the chances of me picking the right QB, are slim. But I missed on both my Running back picks last year....... Frank Gore(I took him over Addai, Ronnie Brown, & Suan Alexander) & Willis McGahee.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 06-07-2008 at 02:10 PM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote