View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008   #23
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season Tickets And PSLs

Fish On!

Thanks for the mail and present conditions are good.I want you to know that i have my reputable shipping company that would cater for the pick-up arrangement soonest we seal this transaction.

For the payment arrangment,a client of mine who is owing me in U.S.A will be paying you on my behalf by Cheque and because i have a goods in U.S.A that they will ship for me.A client of mine will send you the amount he owned me which is $6000 by a certified cheque drawn in U.S.A bank.

And as soon as you receive the cheque and clear from the bank, you will deduct the cost of the and the remaining balance will be send to the Shipper for the pick up from your location.
If this is okay by you, do e-mail me the following detail

FULL NAME ................
ADDRESS ...................
CITY.............................
STATE.........................
ZIP CODE........................
HOME PHONE...............
CELL PHONE................
PRICE...........................
for the cheque to be made out to you. Hope to read from you soonest.

I will compensate you with $50 for you to remove the advert from the site.

Regards,
williams

and I got...

thanks for your corporation i will be sending the check to you by next week .Williams

LOL..."corporation."
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote