Thread: FFl Stragety...
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008   #6
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FFl Stragety...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That's an interesting scoring system. I would probably take a RB with 3 of my 1st 5 picks. I would take LT #1, though Peterson could go for 2000 yards if he gets the carries.
If you're able to go with 3 RB's then that's the way to go, although if you can steal Brady in the 20th (doubtful) that'd be coup-de-grace. Brady put up ridiculous fantasy numbers having Moss to throw to, and that combo will be back next year.

But yeah, with that system, I'd probably take an RB first, and then see what was left over. Another RB would be high on my list.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote